K so my dad and sisters went and got two brand new bunnies this last week and they are so damn cute!! I have two labs who also thought the bunnies were really cute!


Okay so when we take the bunnies out to play Sam can't take his eyes off of them. I'm pretty sure he believes that we are saving them to let them get nice and ripe for him to eat for dinner. He will just sit there and slobber all over himself while we pet the new bunnies. He doesn't quite get that the bunnies aren't actually for dinner and I had to promise him I would cut off his paws if he decided to eat one of them.

Look at the cute little fluffball! He is kind of dirty but he lets us give him baths so no worries!


Maddie decided a good name for this cute lil bunny would be Fluffy Flufferson! :)
Look at him cross his feet. hahahah
Oh just chillin with his dirty self under my car
Here is my dog Ruby so so curious about him. She would follow the bunny around the yard and sniff his butt and lick the top of his head. Every once in a while she would set her paw oh his back for a second and then take it back off and the set her paw back on him it was hilarious. She is so curious of what this little fluff ball is and why he is getting more attention than her.

This is the other bunny they got, she is going to have little baby bunnies in two weeks!!! I can't wait to see how my dogs react to little mini fluff balls hahahahahahha. I really hope this video works cuz I have no idea what I'm doing.
8 comments:
now that is cute!!!
how fun! you guys have quite the little farm out there! haha they are dang cute!!
Hey Lacy! I have not seen you in forever girl! You are gorgeous as ever. I saw that you had a blog when I looked at your facebook! Its so good to see you! I had Alisha do my pictures and she showed me the ones that she took of you... I was like 'I know that girl'! You are so photogenic of course...
hey lacy! i'm glad you left a comment, i didn't know you had a blog. it's darling. i love the header picture, kudos to whoever captured that! your bunny is cute too! how fun!
Hi Lacy, you are so cute. I just learning this whole blog thing and am not good at it at all but its fun to see people and what everyone is up to. Tell Bobby congrats on the wedding she looked so pretty. R u still dating Ryan? Good to here from you. KEep in touch, Love Karlie
Hey Lacy- Thanks for leaving a comment, it was good to hear from you. All your pictures are cute, you are a darling, photogenic girl. We will have to hang out & go golfing or something. Maybe I should learn to golf someday so I enjoy it more than a book- Hoot hates that I always read when he golfs. Maybe we'll see you at some Utah State stuff when we go to watch Morgan. Hope things are going good for you & Ryan, keep in touch.
okay...i'm ready for a new post! like hmm let see maybe a dedication to bobbi or somthing.. I don't know just an idea! I will miss you next week! Tell ryan hi for me and give him a big HUG! LoveS!
Lacy! you're still as darling as ever! It has been SOO long!! Way cute blog I ran into and was so excited to see what you're up to! Way cute!
Post a Comment