I have decided to try my hardest to ride in a 40-mile bike tour around Cache Valley to help raise money for MS. :) I may end up riding around in a car haha jk. One of the girls I work with, Leslie Wood was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis a few years ago and I want to help her in her efforts to raise money for our team so that we can have t-shirts made and raise LOTS of money for MS research, etc. If you want to donate please visit my page posted below. ANY DONATION WILL BE APPRECIATED!
Copy and paste the link below to get to my personal page where you can make a donation big or small.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=5139498&pg=personal&fr_id=7250
P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Bike Tour are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the movement to end MS, please visit www.fightmsutah.org.
Click here to view the team page for Raymond Construction/Leslie Wood
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/UTUBikeEvents?team_id=128918&pg=team&fr_id=7250&s_tafId=60079
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE BIKE TEAM you can registering for the MS 150 atthis website:http://bikeutu.nationalmssociety.org/site/PageServer?pagename=BIKE_UTU_homepage Register under the team name, RAYMONDCONSTRUCTION/LESLIE WOOD (select the JOIN A TEAM link)
Thank you very much for your support!
1 comment:
I EDITED MY POST JUST FOR YOU!!!! :)
Post a Comment