Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Havasupai

A bunch of people and I went to Havasupai last weekend. I don't know what made me agree to a ten mile hike in the hot sun and HUGE freakin painful blisters on my feet. Jk All of the pain was worth the BEAUTY. Seriously though Havasupai which is a small Indian reservation out in the freakin middle of no where is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been and will ever go. The waterfalls were huge and so blue I loved it.

This picture doesn't even come close to doing justice to my disgusting hurt and RED feet. I have pretty much been complaining about my feet nonstop since I got home and I probably won't stop until they heal whenever that may be they seem to be getting worse :(
Dallin and his TIGER pose

We had to climb down these things to get down to one of the waterfalls. It looks like its not that bad in this picture but when you are stuffed in there with 50 other people and its dark its pretty scary and very Claustriphobic (however the H its spelled).
Oh so cute thanks Megan for the matching braids soooo pretty
I decided to be REAL brave and jump of this cliff and see if I could land in the water without dying. It was pretty freakin scary but so fun and I'm glad I sucked it up and made myself do it.

Oh just sleepin with HUGE spiders all over the ground :(

Notice the handy lil orange stove above which came in handy everynight for dinner. Dinner which mostly was made up of Top Ramen haha but still if my cute dad wouldn't have got me this stove I think its possible I might have DIED.






Oh don't worry we look so cute its only 5 in the morning and we slept real good in the car the night before can't you tell by how pretty we look aww

The first waterfall we saw that made the hike worth while :)



2 comments:

jon and whit said...

i totally wanna go there now!!! me & jon are gonna do it... someday! im glad you survived! it's so dang pretty i wanna see it in person!!

jon and whit said...

oh & once again - you guys are hott. i love your poses! HAHA

Related Posts with Thumbnails