Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My BEST FRIENDS WEDDING!!

This post is dedicated to my BESTEST friend BOBBI JAMES I mean the Mrs. Bobbi Hadfield!!!! Me and Bobbi became friends in our seventh grade choir class a long time ago and have been best friends ever since!! This last Saturday 06.07.08 she got married to a Mr. William Hadfield. I am so happy for them they are so cute! :) Here are a couple pictures from the wedding from my camera I'll be posting more when we get the professional pics back.


Best Friends forever :)
Mrs. Hadfield
Bobbi and her beautiful dress
The whole wedding party ..... so pretty :)

Haily and Riley helped with ice cream

Decorating the car!!! That Bobbi has already told me she can't wait to get me back for. HAHA
Paula is teaching me to 2Step... I wasn't her best student hahah but we had FUN :)
MUAHAHAHAhahahahaah

Precious Lily









1 comment:

jon and whit said...

you look gorgeous!! i would freakin kill my friends if they did that to my car! you guys are mean!! :) how fun though - congrats to bobbi!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails