I know I'm a horrible blogger. I never find the time to actually add things to my blog I just read other people's blogs :). A couple weeks ago I babysat Leslie's ( a girl I work with) cute kids for a couple hours while she and Nolan went to dinner for their anniversary! But they are 2 of the cutest kids you will ever meet.
Precious Callie asleep on me! She is so sweet.
This is Cameron showing me the sucker he has just earned for going potty all by HIMSELF! He was so cute his mom told me before she left that if Cam went potty that he could have a sucker and Cam knew this so every five minutes he'd try real hard to push out a little bit at a time so he could have a sucker haha so cute and he was always nice and insisted that I taste it. :)
Practicing our cute funny faces
Doesn't she look so PEACEFUL. She is the sweetest thing ever. Leslie brings her to work with her a lot since she has been back to work so I get to babysit and see her almost everyday and I honestly miss her over the weekends we have so much fun.
1 comment:
holy freak it took me like an hour to read through all your new posts!!! but yay something new!! those kids are dang cute. i want one of those!
Post a Comment