Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm a BLOGGER after LOTS of FRUSTRATION!!!

K So I've wanted to start a blog for a long time and after a lot of frustration and some help from WHIT & BOBBI I think I finally figured it out hahahaha.

K so last night I was workin on some stuff at my dads house and Maddie decided to decorate her face. Here are a few BEAUTIFUL (Scary) pictures of her creation.







<-- This picture may or may not be the (scary) picture I was talkin about.













Ahhh So nice and CLEAN!!!

4 comments:

jon and whit said...

YAY!!! congrats on becoming a blogger! cute background!! you owe me for all the help... haha :) looks awesome!!!

The Jensen Family said...

I am so glad you made your own personal blog... now make sure you post lots of pics because when my baby sleeps I like to check everyones blogs. Oh since were private I will need to send you an invite to our blog so just txt me your email and I will add you! Hope all is well it has been a long time since I have seen you!

...will and bobbi... said...

Wow...you are a horrible blogger! But don't worry I still look at it on a daily basis! Go ThunDER!! haha

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh look at you join the blogging world! hahahahahaha!!!!! It's totally addicting :-)

Catch ya later gator ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails