Hey so my computer has been broken since approx June 12 so I haven't been able to blog so sorry Bobbi (probably my only blog reader :) hahaha) Anywho leave me some memries and as soon as my computer starts working again be ready for a VERY LONG post :). LOVES
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Anyone & everyone please play!!
7 comments:
Okay this is going to be a long one!
Memory #1 is when we were in 8th grade and your mom was taking us to our chior concert and we stopped at burger king and found pickacho (have no clue how to spell it)
#2 We were riding your tiny 4 wheeler together playing "taxi" and you told me to stop so I slammed on the break and rolled the four wheeler right in front of your parents (which was the first time I had ever met either of them)
#3 Our sleepover at Karli's house watching Cheech and Chong HAHAHH
#4 Camping with your family and shaving our legs in the FREEZing RIVER!
#5 When we hit the moose in the Canyon and me and you told everyone to lock the doors...haha we are so smart.
#6 The Wreck...enough said!
#7 Our many baths together.
To be Continued....
I thought I was done for today but thought of some more...
#8 going to SLC and you driving down a one way street almost killing us in your dad's truck
#9 MOOSE!!!
#10 hearing "I'm pregnant" over and over from Brandi and your Mom
#11 Helping you fix your Underwear...hahaha
#12 being stuck in layton for 2 hours
#13 4th of July 2004
#14 Late nights/early mornings at my house laying watching the stars
#15 Cancun
....................
i remember my first class with you was when we were jrs i think it was like history or something. but i always thought you were SO gorgeous & i thought your scar was freakin NEAT. & i remember you goin off one day about a fight you had with your dad & i was like man, i don't think this girl knows how much we have in common. i thought i was the only person who hated my parents!!! & you're HILARIOUS!!
I remember always thinking you were like the prettiest person ever! The first memory i have of you was in 8th grade. you walked past the window of the bus and grady smith goes "Oh there goes Lacy Broberg" the way he said it reminded me of the way ya ya talks about wendy pephercorn. (hopefully you've seen the sandlot) then he turned to me and goes "meg your way hot, but lacy broberg, man shes way hotter" pretty much all my lacy memories are about guys thinking you were the finest girl they ever laid eyes on.
Lacy,
I also remember thinking you were perfect in 8th grade! (which you are) I was way intimidated by you and bobbi! then both of you ended up being really nice! I remember a few parties at your house and they were always so fun! I remember jumping on your tramp with about 20 people wondering if i was going to die. I heard you came out to Texas to see Ryan! Did you like it here?! I'm sad we didn't get a chance to hang out! Are you coming out here again?
Lacy I remember some way random stuff... but one time I came over to your house to do some homework and we didn't do hardly any homework but our intentions were good then your dad made us BLT's and I thought you had the coolest family ever. Parties at your house were SOO fun! And I remember one time you came to school and told me the funniest story of when you and your mom were arguing and you tried to get out of the car to go into school fast but your seatbelt was on so you couldn't get out as smooth and quick. You made me laugh so hard. You're the cutest girl ever!
You were one of my absolute favorite favorite favorite girls in Dance. Even though we are a few years apart in age we seemed/seem to have so much in common. You were so fun and I remember a few times where laughing was something that couldn't be stopped. You are wonderful!
Post a Comment