Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goals, Fears, Facts

Hmm so I'm really bored and I have my computer back and its fixed so I can blog again YAY! List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...

3 Joys...



1. My sisters, I love them both so much we are all so close even though we are so far apart in age and I don't know what I would do without either of them. And it's good to know that there are other people out there as weird as me hahah.. You know what I be sayin Howard and Pepe, Love Richard.

2. RYYAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

3. SUMMERTIME!! Even though this summer has been kinda boring in between the fun things I just love summer. I love not worrying about homework, being able to sit on the porch at night with MAKELLI, Havasupai, Texas, Bear Lake, The pool, Boating, Ugly tan lines, Snow cones, 4th of July, laying out all day and then getting all READY at night, etc. I can't believe its almost over :(

3 Fears...
1. Things hiding in my closet, shower, under my bed, in my car, etc. It's a serious issue which Ryan is fully responsible for. (In high school I worked at Icon and by the time I was done every night it was dark outside so I would have my friend walk me to my car...After I checked the area and the car I felt safe to drive home and when I started my car Ryan popped out of back seat from the truck. I'm still pretty pissed at my parents for giving him my spare key. It's a good thing I carry around my liter of pepper spray and I know Kung Fu)
2. Being eaten by a bear or some other vicious animal while four wheeling in the woods haha
3. Getting married, it scares me cuz it seems like everyone gets divorced and I DONT want that...Also I feel way WAY to young, and immature to be married.

3 Goals...

1. To learn how to do an aerial and a backhand spring by the time basketball season comes around...ya don't worry I've never tumbled in my life and I suck, oh and my "gymnastics coach" looks at my like I'm the most awkward thing he's ever seen...hmm oh well I'm going to try anyway.
2.To get an internship somewhere FUN next summer. My ideal would be NEW YORK I've wanted to live there ever since I was little but that's gonna be real hard but I'm going to try that anyway too :).
3.Get in some serious shape, learn how to save my damn money, organize my closet and my room, find a stupid table that fits all my criteria (tall, black, cute, and cheap let me know if u find one ), I could go on and on.

3 Current Obsessions
1. Smoothie King (Caribbean Way) I think I know someone else with this obsession LESLIE
2. Maverik Frozen Yogurt
3. Twilight Series :)

3 Random Surprising Facts
1.I don't know how I got the ugly scar on my chest :) so quit starin at it...I dont know either!
2. I hate hate HATE grocery shopping...I hate deciding what to buy I hate standing in line, I hate wasting my money, I hate parking, I hate it all except I always find interesting people to watch :) I just wish I had a nutritionist, a cook, and someone to dress me hahahahaaha!!
3. I can't roll my tongue, its genetic my mom can't either..and it really pisses me off I tried to learn but it's not going to happen...also I have small ears...

I told you I was weird...

I tag Bobbi James, Heidi Teeter, Brittny Welch, Anna Baugh, aaannddd Megan Foster (dont know ur married name or how to spell it? Christensen?)







4 comments:

jon and whit said...

I LOVE IT. you're hilarious! about marriage...i totally thought i was ready & didn't care how young i was, i just wanted to be married. & i was TOTALLY immature. but if you guys can be immature together, it doesn't matter. it's more fun that way!!! seriously being married is the BEST! good luck with those goals - you're the woman!!

Camille said...

Lacy!! Your not weird..your unique!
Its so good to see you. what have you been up to??

Camille

Alex and Anna said...

haha this was so fun to read!!! I hate grocery shopping too. ew. You are way funny!

Elise DeMille said...

Hey Lacy!!
I found your blog the other day and was so excited to see what you have been up to. I've soooo missed talking to you!!! I think about you all the time! You can visit my blog at www.elisedemille.blogspot.com Email me sometime, we need to do lunch or something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails