Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everythings BIGGER in Texas

It's been a while since I've posted! I have a bunch of stuff I want to blog about I think its becoming a habit of mine to not blog for like 2 months and then blog everything that has happened WAY late :).

I went to see Ryan while he was selling in Austin Texas a few weeks ago and it was awesome. I thought I would be crazy bored but there was only one day that I really just sat there and I just read twilight anyway so it was no big deal hahaha.

Here we are at SCHLITTERBAHN (sp?) One of the most famous water parks in the world. It is in San Antonio and is operated with river water...everyday the river water is sucked up and used on all the rides and at the end of the day they let the water flow back into the river its pretty sweet.

Below are pictures from our river ride through the downtown area of San Antonio. It was so cool to learn about the history of the city and it was so pretty and had GREAT mexican food.
Here is the Alamo
A sick, discusting, ugly bird freakin shi* on my leg while I was on the boat ride. I was so mad, sick little creeper. At least it wasn't in my hair I guess :)

Me and Katie and a bunch of the APEX wives went shopping at some outlets down there. I wanted to spend all my money!
Here is the most amazing restaurant I've ever been too. We ate dinner here on the 4th of July. We arrived at about 5 got appetizers, drinks, our food, then just sat around for about 6 hours enjoying the AMAZING view. This restuarant is actually where Todd proposed to Katie...aww how cute. It has like 5 different levels all of which overlook a huge lake. We watched the sunset and when it was dark there were a million different firework shows going on. Oh it was so B..e..a..utiful!


The first or second night we at at a restaurant called "Pluckers."

1 comment:

...will and bobbi... said...

I LOVE LAcy BLOGathons!! Very cute! I will burn a CD for you off vegas pics and anything else you want if you burn one for me of my shower, vegas, heidi's shower, and wedding! Loves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails