Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

And another one bites the dust

Yep...another one of my best friends got married! CRAZY! I have been friends with Heidi since around ninth and tenth grade, Bobbi pretty much introduced us and we were all a part of our crazy group of five girls in high school. (Lacy, Bobbi, Jade, Tara, and Heidi) We all had our "roles" in our little group of friends I was the Peacemaker, Jade was the wild and crazy one, Bobbi was the mom, I'm not really sure what Tara's role was?? but anywho Heidi was always the planner and fun one who was always doing something and we would all go to her for what we were doing that weekend and such. She has had her share of fun and boys and I'm so happy for her getting married! I love her to death and I love her new husband Josh you can see how much he loves her when he looks at her. I am so happy for you both and I love you! Here are a few pics from her AMAZING and gorgeous wedding...You'll have to go to her blog to see the rest if she puts them up I only got a few.

This is the sweet little flower girl, Tara's niece. She was just waking up from her nap and gettin ready to walk down the aisle. She is the most adorable girl ever. At first she was kinda shy but by the end of the night she was a little chatterbug and would come say hi now and then and by the end of the night I think we were buddies. She even did a little "spinny" dance when she was changing back into her normal clothes for me. She was in front of the mirror and kept telling me how pretty she looked without her shirt on hahahaah she was hilarious.
Oh the beautiful bride!
See I can't even smile I'm concentrating on not falling and making a fool of myself and embarrassing Heidi haha
So Cute
Oh she looked so beautiful and her cute grandpa is so SWEET I wanted to keep him.
Here we are the night before the wedding at Texas Roadhouse which by the way has the most amazing rolls ever. I'm not kidding you I ate at least six.
Cute Husband and Wife to be
See I told you...I think this is roll number 4
Way blurry :(

Here is a group picture with all the bridesmaids minus one and some of the groommen and Josh and Heidi's family and stuff. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Strickland!!!!

1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

What a beautiful bride!

Oh I'm ALL about Texas Roadhouse & their rolls. They are the BEST around ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails