Thursday, August 14, 2008
California LOOOVVEEE :)
The four of us (Kylie, Ashley, ME, and Linds) plus Jenny and Linda got to go to California this year for USA dance camp. We all had so much fun but it was really sad that all of the other aggiettes weren't there. WE MISSED YOU! :( We worked hard and had a ton of fun. I wanted to get something fun for Maddie while I was in California so we went to a store called Libby Lu it was the freakin cutest store I have ever been too. Maddie is obsessed with Hannah Montana as are most 6 year olds and they had so much crap I didn't even know where to start. I ended up getting her these pink extention thingers for her hair that she is always asking for, some hair glitter (that later I realized she already had, big waste of 7 bucks), a cute little lipgloss cell phone, and a little headpiece microphone thinger so she can sing like Hannah Montana. I hope she likes um :) at least I had fun shoppin for them right?


Disneyland! We spent one day at Disneyland and California adventure. It was so much fun but after getting up early and traveling all morning we were beat by the end of the day!
Off to our long day of sweating our as*** off :)
Ashley and Linds forgot to bring a jacket for the trip (who does that honestly? jk I did too I stole Lindas :) ) anywho and when we went to cheesecake factory they froze their little bums off so we asked the waiter for extra napkin thingers hahaha and they used them as a blanket.

Downtown Disney! Such a pretty sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment