Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You and Me Goin Fishin in the Dark......

One Sunday this summer Dad and the girls minus Maddie decided to go fishin for the afternoon. I hadn't fished in so long I almost forgot how and every five minutes either Hay Yay or I would be like " DADDD! .... DAD! ... Dad Come on, my fishin line is stuck!" So he'd wade over in his waders to save the day just in time to go untangle the next hook.
Good Ol' Rubers just enjoying the day -- lettin her ears flap in the wind.


Miss her :(


Dad ... showin us how it's done


I don't know why but I love this picture - and not cuz its my dads bum (ewww sick)


Too bad it SNOWED today and its freezing cold outside, I wouldn't mind going fishin right now :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails