Michael Jackson: The King of Pop. Last night I saw this film in theaters and it was amazing! Not amazing in the way a normal movie is amazing because it's more like a "show" or like a "documentary?" The film goes through all of the production and practice and hours of rehearsal that Michael was doing to get ready for his tour. The musical side, the choreography side, design of the set and all of the video and different lighting's and elements of the show- I LOVED watching the dancing side of things and watching all of the choreography etc. I don't know if I recommend this to see in theaters because I might have like to just rent this one but you should DEFINITELY see it!Wednesday, October 28, 2009
This Is It
Michael Jackson: The King of Pop. Last night I saw this film in theaters and it was amazing! Not amazing in the way a normal movie is amazing because it's more like a "show" or like a "documentary?" The film goes through all of the production and practice and hours of rehearsal that Michael was doing to get ready for his tour. The musical side, the choreography side, design of the set and all of the video and different lighting's and elements of the show- I LOVED watching the dancing side of things and watching all of the choreography etc. I don't know if I recommend this to see in theaters because I might have like to just rent this one but you should DEFINITELY see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment