If you love me, SPOON ME
Okay so I know I've posted a lot today, I'm just making up for all the times I don't blog for months ... so while I'm in the mood you might see a lot from me. Not that it matters cuz I very possibly could be blogging to myself (and Bobbers :) hahaha). ANYWHO ever since I took a little trip to California two summers ago where I was first introduced to what would surely empty my wallet if we had one here, I have constantly craved PINKBERRY. It is amazing, really it is and if you haven't tried it you should book your flight to California right now. But.... we recently got a Spoon ME in Logan and Leslie got me some to try. Although it isn't quite as amazing as Pinkberry, it's pretty good and I think it will tie me over until my next trip to CALI :)
2 comments:
Just so you know, I read your blog...not that that's a whole lot of consolation ;)
Dani Frisby
I LOVE Pinkberry! You should try Red Mango in Salt Lake! It taste almost the exact same.
Post a Comment