Last year on Maddie's birthday we decided to start a tradition of interviewing her on every birthday......
Favorite Treat: Twix
Favorite thing about yourself: I think I'm pretty
Best Friend: Jaydyn
Teacher: Mrs. Voth
Role Model: Miley Cyrus
Hobbies: Cheer, dance, ballet, tumbling, hanging out with my friends
Favorite Color: Pink
What do you want to be when you grow up: Singer
Where do you want to live: In a mansion
Favorite food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite movie: Scream (hmm wonder where she saw this movie...MOM)
Favorite thing you did all summer: Hang out with my family
Favorite Holiday: My birthday
Favorite Store: Dollartree-Everything in there is one dollar-Everything!!
It's crazy how time flies by and another birthday has passed. Me and Maddie were talking about how old I would be when she turns sixteen...Makes me wanna cry :( and thats only in 8 years!!!! Scary thought that I'll be 30 YEARS OLD!! Anyway, Maddie I love you, You are one weirdo just like me and I have so much fun dancing in the car with you. I hope you had a GREAT birthday because you deserve it 100%!! I LOVE YOU!
8 Reasons Why I LOVE YOU!!
1. She says SHURGAR instead of Sugar and not on purpose
2. She gladly shares her room with me
3. She told me that her and her friends figured out that if you need to fart and you are at school, you just have to hold your breath and no noise will come out....She later discoverd this trick did not work and advised that if it happens at school just squeeze your butt cheeks together-However, if one does sneak out just blame it on what she calls the "barking spider"
4. She came home the other night from dance and kicked her leg so high her standing leg flipped out from underneath her and she landed on her bum ... I laughed only because I did this about 8 years ago on wet grass ... ok I would have laughed anyway
5. She still runs out to my car when I get home and gives me a hug
6. She gives us a nightly performance to Miley Cyrus' new cd
7. She does anything and everything I ask her to without question
8. She brightens my everyday and I don't know where I would be without her in my life. She has an amazing smile, personality, and sense of humor and I would do absolutly anything for her. I love you PAE PAE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment