OOOOkkay so I have this little personal pet peeve and I've kept it to myself until now but I cannot STAND these scooters, people think it is
necessary to ride these stupid little things around campus and it drives me crazy. Seriously people, I can walk as fast as you can scoot your way to class. So today I was walking to my car after class and I see this kid going like 80 miles an hour on his scoot scoot in front of me and I was thinking to myself "Oh
geez this kid thinks he is so cool on his stupid little scooter...I wish my camera on my phone worked to take a picture...Wow he is really going fast...(on and on)" I can even hear his wheels buzzing at
superspeed. I'm watching him this whole time when he decides it's a good idea to jump the curb going 90 on scooter,
NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA, He jumps the curb pretty smooth and gets some serious air, but when he lands he hits a bump in the sidewalk...his scooter flies to the side and he does a serious BODY WAVE in the air starting with his feet...then his knees...hips...chest...neck
aaaaaand finally his hands smack on the ground just as his feet curve up behind him almost up to the back of his head on the concrete. (all the while making the skidding sound on the pavement) Oh he just made my day so much better.

I also hate
Segways so if you're bored check out this video...
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1819018p.s. if you ride a scooter I am sorry that I'm not sorry if I offended you :)
3 comments:
Agreed! They don't get anywhere that much faster and they look stupid.
Youre a funny girl Lacy! Im offended though, I ride a scooter and I LOVE IT! Ha! We still have not seen your puppies! We need to see them before theyre big!
hahahahaha ask makell about the time we saw a kid crash on his bike up on campus. I feel bad about laughing at crashes... but wow it's great to watch.
Post a Comment