Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wind Caves!

This weekend was so nice. I finally got to relax a little and not worry about homework. Friday night Ryan went to the MC game and I hung out with my cute little sisters and went to my mom's for Maddie's family birthday. Saturday we celebrated Maddie's birthday all day and then I had my first day work at Hamilton's...It is hard work! My feet have never hurt so bad!! Anywho, neither me or Ryan had homework on Sunday so we got to do whatever we wanted!!! We woke up and went to Todd Barr's little brothers farewell which was nice because we didn't waste the day away and sleep until noon! Then we went on a hike with Ryan's parents up to the windcaves...They are so pretty and it was so nice to see all of the changing leaves.


HAHAHA I love this picture look at George in the right cave and on the other side you can see Linda sitting on a rock hahahahaah.
Beautiful sun in my eyes




We had a great hike, I would highly recommend it at this time of year :)




1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh what fun!!!!! The weather looks perfect!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails