Haily, Maddie, and I all went to dinner last night at Firehouse and this is the conversation we had....
Maddie: Um, I want to say something.
Haily and I: Okay what Maddie?
Maddie: Um Haily, I have a question, Is this true?
(She is dead serious w/ this question, serious face and everything)
Maddie: My teacher told me that when you grow up to be a mommy and you have kids you grow eyes in the back of your head. Is that true?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA she kills me.
3 comments:
hahahaha...kids are the cutest thing ever. They're so innocent...hahaha!!!!
That is so funny! She is so cute!!!
Oh my Maddie is hilarious! haha That's stinkin cute. Hey i forgot to ask my aunt about putting blogs on a disk so I will ask her and let you know! It's Jeff & Shari blog so maybe you can follow the conversation... ;)
Post a Comment