Ryan usually likes to entertain people with his nose tricks so I thought I'd put them on camera for the last time :(
For HALLOWEEN we wanted to do something really fun for Aggiettes and Cheer to perform together. So Ashley Harvey, Dani Domicheal, Jess Walker, Jordan Nielson, and Myself got together and brainstormed tons of ideas and costumes and music and choreography. In the end we decided to dance to "Walking on Air" and our theme was to look like dolls. It was so much fun putting everyone together and finally getting to perform it. It is always fun when we get to do something new. This is me and Ash, she is the sweetest girl ever, I love her to death! (Ash, I louve cheea)
This is Jess I love her too she is in the same major as I am and we spend a lot of time together on projects she is so cute. I LOVE HER, she is crazy.
Missy is another girl on the team, that is frikin hilarious. Missy, what the hell is a weeble wobble?
This is my Lex, isn't she cute?

The girl on the left is Dani, my cute roommate.


So if you are lame and don't already know what we are...we are the old school naked crazy hair trolls :)

Maddie decided to dress as a fairy for halloween. We made her TUTU and made sure she was nice and warm with her three layers of leggings :).
Pumpkin Carving! Ryan's is the one Puking, and mine is the cute one with hair :) We had so much fun hangin out with YAY YAY and Maddie carving pumpkins!
This past weekend Maddie slept over and WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! She is so dang cute. Saturday night my mom dropped her off around nine. Ryan was working so we made "posters" to hang on the fridge while we waited for him. She is always so cute she never makes anything for herself she always makes pictures or posters of projects for everyone else. Then we watched (well I watched since Maddie and Ryan were both out 10 minutes into the movie) THE GREMLINS! I hadn't seen it forever and Maddie brought it over to watch. The next morning Maddie was BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED at 8 am! Not so good for my normal Sunday routine! But we still layed in bed for 2 hours and watched some wierdo movie she picked. Then we made ebelscevers by Maddies request. If you dont' kno what they are you are missin out! Oh and just FYI I heated the pan a teensy tiny teeeeny bit too hot and the WHOLE DAMN APARTMENT complex's fire alarms started going off YA it was REALLLLY embarrassing and it was raining so all of my wonderful neighbors stood out in the rain for an hour while the firemen (YES FIREMEN, AND FIRETRUCKS CAME) tried to figure out the alarm. WOW it was embarrassing. Anywho after breakfast we made 25 carmel apples! They are SOOOOO good. Maddie always begs to go hot tubbing when she stays with me but the apples weren't finished so Ryan and her went to the sports academy and hung out there FOREVER leaving me sad and lonely at home :(. But they had a blast! It was such a fun weekend :) Sorry for the world's longest post.





13 comments:
I love to hear about your life!! I love love LOVE the Toll costumes. Very clever!
FINALLY!! i miss you! looks like you've been having tons of fun! :)
Wow! You guys have been busy! I love all of your pictures! Poor Ryan! I hope he is doing better! Well hopefully we will see you guys soon!
those carmel apples look so yummy! I'm so glad you updated your blog, I've been waiting. We would love for you guys to come down and stay, the baby misses you! Oh and thats funny about the fire alarm.
nice to finally see Ryan on your blog, those cheer pics made me miss all of your guys- tell everyone hi for me, love you
that is so freiking funny about the firetrucks coming to your apt. loves it.
Your background is so cute!!! Miss YA!
Hope Ryan is doing well, that doesn't look fun at all. Your blog is way cute I just found it through Heidi's. I love all your pics. Love the troll costumes, thats what Ava was for halloween she would of fit in perfect with you guys.
you are so beautiful! i love your pics. i'm glad you found my blog!!! please give Linda a BIG BIG BIG hug from me and tell Ryan to give you a hug from me. i miss you -- let's stay in touch.
Lacy I'm so glad you found our blog! I definitely miss dancing for games up there. Seeing those pics brings it all back!Tell Ash that I say HI! Let's keep in touch...
Hey Lacy! I'm so busy at work that I get to browse blogs - I am glad that I found yours! Looks like everything is going good...we definitely need to get together soon. Tell Ryan hi!
Do you know what month it is? You need another mega post!! The baby misses you and is wondering when your coming down to visit!! I feel like its been forever since we've seen you, we need another game night. and when the girls win no do-overs for the boys!
ummm..you haven't blogged since Nov. I think its about time for one of lacy's famous Mega posts! Miss you it seems like forever since I have seen ya!
Post a Comment