So at the beginning of this summer Maddie and I decided that it was time to take away the training wheels! Yes she is almost seven years old, who cares.
Anywho even taking them off this summer took a lot of convincing and a
pinky promise to put them back on if it didn't work or if I let her fall. It also took a lot of running up and down the street for my pops
haha it was so cute though, he was so careful not to let her fall! So now it's almost the end of the summer and she has finally mastered her bike and loves it. She asks me every second if I will come watch her ride up to Hyrum dam and back. She even knows how to turn!
haha Here are a few pictures we took today of her showing off.


I don't know where in the crap she got that from?


Dur
da dur
Look how cute her
freakin school clothes are, she even has a cute tan little tank top underneath with a built in bra!
hahaha


Maddie: (don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall)

So the last couple days Maddie has had a horrible cold and has had trouble sleeping so last night around eight thirty my dad gave her a little dose of
tryaminic (
sp?) to help her sleep...(only if he had known last time we gave her medicine to sleep (on the way to
California) it did the exact
opposite and made for an extremely AWAKE baby girl but at least she was happy!) Anyway she went into the bathroom to take a shower around 9:30 and wouldn't let anyone in...around 10:30 she called for my dad and said
ok dad you can come in now. She had scrubbed the shower, the toilet, the sink, the mirror, and reorganized the drawers...WOW for a seven year old. I think I'll give her a dose of
tryaminic and invite her over to my house.
JK we don't give her drugs :)

Ok, so here is Duckie. He goes with us (Maddie) EVERYWHERE. This duck has been every single place Maddie has been and sleeps loyally beside her every night. This duck loves camping, candy, cookies, juice, um driving my car wildly which Maddie thinks is hilarious. The duck has seen its days though, you can't tell from this picture but it's around 8 different brown to light brown shades. Anywho we love Duckie!
3 comments:
She is so cute! We keep trying to get Ani to get rid of her training wheels too, now maybe if i tell her that Maddie learned to ride without training wheels she will try it. All four of us need to go do somthing again!
Aren't sisters are the best? she's so cute.
Maddie is so cute I am glad she can ride without training wheels. We will have to get her and Waylon together and take them on the Logan river golf course trail Waylon loves rideing his bike there I think she would love it to.
Post a Comment