Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Who lives in a pineapple under the SEA?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
For Madison's 7th Birthday we had a Spongebob Squarepants Party!! We started celebrating her birthday the night before and stupid me told her she could stay up til midnight and open a present once it was her birthday. So we stayed up and she helped me make chocolate chip cookies, which we mostly just ate cookie dough....Not a good thing for a seven year old I would learn the hard way :). The morning of Madison's birthday I woke up next to her throwing up next to me! ON HER BIRTHDAY!! The poor girl! I felt so horrible, and I wanted to take her place so bad. Haily and I nursed her back to health and gave her a bath and made her go back to sleep, which totally ruined the start to the day and the breakfast in bed we wanted to make her :(
Here is Ryan serving the Tiki Punch.
She is so OLD and grown up now! Look at her two missing teeth!




The Krusty Krab Walk


Sam doesn't know what to think about all these little kids who have taken over his back yard.

I can't believe how much and how FAST Maddie has grown up! It feels like she is my own cuz I have helped take care of her since she was born!
7 Reasons I love MADDIE!!
1. She is the most giving and generous little person I have ever met, always willing to help me and whoever else may need something.
2. She used to call anyone who was an adult a human, but little kids weren't called a human
3. She is so proud that she and I have a lot in common, she always wants to make a list of how we are the same
4. Whenever I pull up to my dads house she is the first one outside running to give me a hug
5. She laughs uncontrollably when I let her friend "duckie" drive my car
6. The "bunny" hop dance we all do in the car and she has now taught her friends
7. She wants to be a ROCKSTAR when she grows up!

I interviewed Maddie to see what she had to say about life:
Me: What is your favorite treat?
Maddie: ya know the um the sugar kinda things we get at the fair, ya know the um the sugary sticks
Me: Churros?
Maddie: YEAH, churros
Me: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Maddie: Lagoon. Wait, can you erase that? Hawaii and Disneyland
Me: What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Maddie: My cute little toenails, I think I'm really funny and stuff
Me: How many kids do you want?
Maddie: probably I could live with just one, if I had twelve I’d probably punch them, they would drive me nuts
Me: Do you want a boy or a girl?
Maddie: a girl, just so I can go shopping with her, because boys are mean and pooheads when their growing up
Me: What is your favorite baseball team?
Maddie: the green kind, the green zimmer, the one Ryan played for, zimmerzin baseball team

I hope she knows how much I love her and how much she means to me and to Ryan. She is such a sweetheart and brings so much to our family. I LOVE YOU MADDIE :)


4 comments:

Elise DeMille said...

Lacy Lou!!! I miss you!!! What a cute party for Maddie! You are such a good sister, Maddie is so lucky to have you. And what a great role model. Hey chickie, I need some vinyl cut, wanna help me out??? Call me sometime!!!

Amy said...

That is the sweetest post ever! I remember when your little sister was born. I cannot belive she is 7 years old!!!

...will and bobbi... said...

Maddie is 7!! Oh my gosh that is crazy how big she is getting! It seems just like yesterday we went to Disneyland with her as a little baby! Time flies...next year is our 10 year anniversary! haha YAY! I love you and miss you!

Oakstream Photography said...

Awww.....you are such a WONDERFUL big sister. I LOVE reading your blog about how much you love your sisters. It melts my heart!!!! You 3 are amazingly beautiful!!!!! Happy b-day Maddie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails