HAPPY 24th RYAN!!
24 Reasons I love RYAN
1. His Smile
2. When he wears his hat backwards
3. When he makes me dinner
4. He lets me choose what movie we are going to watch even though he knows I'll choose a chick flick
5. His love and support of my two younger sisters
7. The many places I've got to go and experience because of his love for baseball
8. His love for baseball
9. His love for Disney movies, and his singing of Disney songs in the shower everyday
10. He refuses to miss any of the games I dance at because he wants to support me
12. The love we share for cold stone cake batter ice cream with brownies and graham cracker crust
13. His size youth extra small ninja turtle Halloween costume from 3 years ago
14. He knows I'm a weirdo and still loves me
15. Then again he should love me if he takes pictures like this...which I love
17. When I cry (not on purpose) I could get anything I wanted
18. The way he loves and respects his mom
19. His brown eyes
20. How he loves to hang out with little kids
21. He loves dogs
22. He finally agreed with me that when we get a dog we can both choose it instead of getting a bouvier

8 comments:
oohhh cute!! you guys are so hott. WAY hotter than the beckhams... i can't wait for you to get married and have beautiful babies!!!
I am so glad that you found someone as dorky as you ;) You guys are so cute together. Love it!
so sweet! I love and miss you both! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute post! Happy Birthdy Ryan!
Hey I'm exactly 10 years older than him TODAY...hahahahaha!!!! You little youngens :-)
You 2 are freakin HOT together!!!!!
I loved reading everything you wrote...that was sooo sweet of you. Hope your day together is GRAND!!!!!!!!
how adorable! i almost shed a little tear. I love you and miss you guys so much we need to partAY! whhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!! We need to all hang out sometime and not just at weddings and helping people move! =)
ohhh i love that picture of ryan on the plane lacy!! happy birthday to ryan too :) whit is right, you WILL make beautiful babies!
Post a Comment