ATTENTION: If you get offended easily do not continue reading. Thanks.
Someday Maddie is either going to be really upset with me or happy that I wrote down some of the funny things she says...
While on the subject of embarrassing questions about what "lesbian" means, it reminded me of an instance over the summer. Haily, Maddie, and I started going swimming on the weekends at the Sports Academy last spring. We always had fun and Maddie loves the indoor hot tub which I realize she is NOT supposed to be in. Anyway, for those of you who haven't ever been to SARC it is an open locker room with an open hot tub/shower area/sauna area. Maddie sat on the edge of the hot tub letting her feet dangle in the water when a completely naked woman (might I add this woman was ?"Poofy"? in the southern region) decides to join her in the hot tub. Myself and Haily are sitting at the opposite end knowing Maddie's reaction probably isn't going to be the most appropriate. She got really uncomfortable and was staring uncontrollably. What do you do in this situation? I have not a clue besides very nicely explain that staring is rude and she probably shouldn't do so while in an open ladies locker room. After the hot tub incident we went about our swimming and got in the pool, showered, went home etc. The next weekend I asked Maddie if she would like to go swimming again and her concerned response was... "Well, I don't know? Is the lady with the fur going to be there?"
3 comments:
LOL! I am seriously laughing uncontrollably right now!
OMGOSH..I'm seriously laughing! That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my! that is too funny.
Post a Comment