Aside from this WRETCHED cold we have managed to make a couple sweet snowmen/snowgirls. A couple of weeks ago when we had a big snowstorm I missed my puppies so much so we decided to go out and play and ended up staying outside until after dark makin a snowman!
Meet Charlie
My squishies givin me loves :)
After the storm over the weekend Maddie and I decided we needed a lady snowgirl. She's pretty stylish for a snowgirl. Meet Lola. "Her name was Lola..she was a snowqueen"
This is Lola's baby-Rouger almost, well did, destroy her at least 3 times...Don't worry that was AFTER he decided he loves to trap three year old neighbor girls underneath the slide while they scream.
SEESTERS! Just hangin out on a Sunday.
I realize this post is random but I just happend to stumble upon these pictures and didn't want to lose them :) Here is more of the pups....
Santa Rouger

2 comments:
Way cute snowmen. I love Lola!!! Really she is Lola the second! That brings back some fun memories!!
You should come help Jerzee make a snowman; I made her one and it was the most pathetic thing you ever saw. Love the hair on your snowman. I'm getting the twins newborn pics tomorrow and I can't wait to have them wear the onesies you made them - I'll send you a picture of them when I get them back. Thanks again they are so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment