So yesterday Maddie asked me if she could do my hair and play "Beauty Salon." So we set up the "Salon" in the bathroom and Maddie started to do my hair, all while pretending to be a "grown-up" and asking me all kinds of questions about me and where I lived, how many kids I have, where I grew up, if I have any dogs, etc..etc..etc. So I started asking her questions and it went like this....
Maddie: Oh I just live (insert complete address)
Lacy: That is nice, do you have a boyfriend?
Maddie: Oh no, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm a lesbian.
Lacy: Oh I see so do you have a girlfriend?
Maddie: Eww, no I don't have a girlfriend.
Lacy: Oh, I thought you said you were a lesbian.
Maddie: What does lesbian mean? I thought it was just that I wasn't married.
Once I stopped laughing long enough to talk -- we had a great conversation.

5 comments:
Shut up!! That is freakin hilarious! Kids say the darndest things! I can't wait!
i am laughing my head off!! thanks for sharing.
Oh my Maddie is so cute! That is SO funny!
Oh that is awesome! I'm sure she has been telling everyone at school...how funny!
That is the funniest thing!!! Too cute! I love how their little minds think. I'm going to chuckle about that all day. :)
Post a Comment