Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not Puppies Anymore!

Bo and Rouger are coming up on seven months old and look how big they are!!  Christmas Eve we wanted the dogs to sleep in our rooms with us but they were so stinky.  So before my Pa got home I hurried and gave them a bath BY MYSELF, holy cow it was hard but I got them all nice and clean and fluffy.  Around 10 we took them out to potty and they ran away down to Hyrum Dam where they got dirty and stinky again and didn't come home until 2 in the morning!! 


We wanted to eat our dinner in peace, so they patiently waited right here.

Bathtime! I'm completely soaked.


This one is Rouger.  He loves me! He will follow me around to every room I go.  Even when I am getting ready he will follow me in the bathroom and just lay down.  Such a sweetheart. 

This is Bo.  He needs LOTS of attention and love.  Rouger constantly steals his bones and toys.  He has a cute lil pink nose and freckles!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails