Christmas 2009 has all come to an end! As always I can't believe how fast it has come and gone. Beware this post has lots of pictures (and some of them are blurry-my phone camera is not the best). Here is my beautiful turquoise tree :)
My dad's tree and all of the ornaments
My mom and I made these ornaments about 10 years ago haha
Maddie's ornament from 2 years ago
One of my favorite parts about Christmas is driving down main street in Hyrum and seeing these lights above every year
SHURGAR cookies....
This year Haily and I made carmel apples for our friends and family. We made a total of 55!!
Okay these pictures are really bad--but this is Maddie on Christmas morning. We had to WAKE HER UP and that wasn't until 8:30!!
We all got so spoiled this year. Every year we talk about not spending as much money as we did before. I feel like I'm old enough that my parents don't need to get me presents anymore but every year they spoil me and I feel so loved. This year my dad got me and Iphone and an Ihome. My ma got me a new flat iron, clothes, an awesome stocking and a bunch of other things. My sister Haily is awesome and she takes care of me and makes me and her boyfriend Riley a lunch almost every night so she bought us matching lunch boxes haha. Mine is PINK. She also got me a shirt and a cute necklace. And SWEET Maddie got me an awesome DC beanie. Although I LOVE everything I got and it was fun to still open presents my favorite part about Christmas is all the time I get to spend with my family. And of course the food that has made me gain approx. 15 lbs this Christmas. The thing I love most about Christmas is watching Maddie see what Santa brought her and how excited she gets to give everyone the gifts SHE picked or made herself. I'm so glad we have her or else Christmas might be kinda boring. I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
PS Sorry mom I don't have any pictures from Christmas at your house!

















1 comment:
I told Will that it wouldn't be Christmas if Hyrum didn't but it's lights up. I love driving down main street. Very Cute trees
Post a Comment