Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Attention All Parents

Dear Parents,

Why must you watch your kids pick their nose and eat their boogers?  Is it because it's too much of a task for you to tell them not to do it?  Do you also eat your boogers and you taught them how to do it?  Can't you tell them a monster resides in their nose and if you stick your finger up there he'll bite it off?  It seems like it's always the same routine too ... they dig for about thirty seconds reaching so far and high you can see about half of their finger, next they pull it out as the kid has done below to see if the one they found was of good enough quality to eat, then some take a quick glance around the room to make sure no one is watching then they stick it in their dirty little mouth. 



BOOGER Love
by Brod Bagert

I love this little booger.
All shiny green and black,
You can hold it for a minute,
But I want my booger back.

It stays right where I put it,
It sure knows how to stick,
And if it gets dry....?
It just needs a little lick!


I can hold it on my finger,
I can flick it in the air,
I can stick it underneath a desk,
Or underneath a chair.

I can make a ball and roll it,
Just to see which way it goes,
I love this booger everywhere,
Except inside my nose.

2 comments:

devin said...

You know, at least children have an excuse. What about the ADULTS that do it while driving! As if no one can see them!

It's all gross.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Nice post! It made me laugh when I read it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails