Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ice Skating 2010

Last year Ryan and I took Maddie Ice Skating because she had been begging us for weeks and I thought I lost these pictures but I found them!  I myself would have to say I much prefer sitting in the car with a Coke people watching.



2 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Cutest pictures ever! I agree with the people watching part...it's way too freakin cold to get out and skate :-)

Annette said...

Thanks for your comment Lacy..Im sure you were a mess..I was the same way the first time I went to the Humane Society... I cried and cried and couldnt get it off my mind!Its so hard to see all of those sad faces!! Gosh, your dogs are beautiful! I love your pics of them! And, good job for having them neutered! You go girl!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails