Maddie and I decided we needed to go do something fun together for Labor Day so we ended up at first dam with Coke's, PB&J's, and a bag of Wonderbread for the Ducks.
I was practicing my beginners photography skills when Maddie made this excited/dorky face and when I turned around ...
This is what I saw. A momma and her babies coming over for dinner! It's a good thing we had a bag full of bread left or we might have gotten pecked to death.
Minus the hair in her face isn't this picture so cute?









3 comments:
Your pictures are so cute! I need to take more with my camera. I am always too scared to take it with me.
Lacy, you need to open a sweet shop! You make the cutest cupcakes and stuff! Im sure they taste as great as they look too! Cute pics of your baby sis.
minus the hair in her face? i like the hair in the face. i think imperfections give photo's a certain spontaneous and real feel to them. good job!
Post a Comment