This house once belonged to my grandma Rotha--that was over 10 years ago. My mom spent part of her life here and I got my most memorable goose egg here when I feel off the trampoline into a pit of gravel. I remember hot tubbing here and bagging 100's of bags of leaves in the fall. Since then my grandma has passed and everytime I drive by this house I cringe at the unlevel wood contraption that someone built as a porch.
My grandma was a perfectionist to say the least and when she lived here this house was so cute! Two bedrooms one bath upstairs a master bedroom and a bathroom downstairs. When she lived here it was always so clean and nice inside and out. There was a huge backyard with a garden and a trampoline and stepping stones throughout the gravel, a hot tub and a covered back porch. The house has since been lived in and trashed to say the least and now it is up as a foreclosed house. I wish I could afford to buy it and restore it to the way it was, my grandma would be turning over in her grave right now if she saw the sight of it. I would love rennovate this whole place and make it PRETTY again :) Some ideas....from Shabbynest and Country Living. Anybody want to start a fund?







1 comment:
If I had any money I would definantly donate. All I can offer you is my services! So once you get the house I am all yours!!
Post a Comment