Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

10 Reasons to LOVE winter

Against my better judgement I decided that instead of complaining about the cold today and how much I am dreading winter I would tell you all the reasons I am excited for it :)

1. WHITE CHOC MOCHA=Empty bank account...Happy Lacy...Warm fuzzies

2. As much as I love only wearing $2.50 flip flops from OLD NAVY all summer long, I love wearin my boots :) I wish I had a closet full but I guess for now I'll get by stealing Haily's

3. I love holiday movies!! The Grinch, The Holiday, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause (first one), A Christmas Story, and of course ELF! 

4. Snuggling with my pups! After freezing outside I come in and lay on them for a quick nap.

5. Sitting by the fire, I know this one is so obvious but it really is sooo nice!

6.  Oh my GOODNESS Thanksgiving is in ONE week and ONE day!!!  I can't wait to eat so much food and not do A THING all day! 

These are my Thanksgiving Pants! Trust me they are neccessary.  I am going to eat at least three times the normal amount I can't wait.  (Hmmm fatty? Maybe..I dont' care) And...MyThanksgiving pants aren't nearly this cute but if anyone wants to contriute to my Christmas you can buy them for me??

Joey Tribbiani: "Where's that Turkey?"
Phoebe Buffay: "Hey, those are my maturnity pants."
Joey Tribbiani: "Nah, nah, these are my Thanksgiving Pants"

If you don't know this quote, we aren't friends. :) jk



7. Glitters in the SNOW! I LOVE LOVE love when it snows really hard and everywhere is just covered in a blanket of glittery snow--so pretty.

8. Am I a bad person if one of my favorite parts about winter is watching people fall down on the ice?  I think I can justify it because I fall down all the time?  One time I went to grab the door handle on my car and slid all the way underneath my car feet first.  HAHAHA. And I expect people to laugh at me, if you don't you have no sense of humor.  I love to sit in the Student Center at USU and get a nice hot chocolate and watch when everyone comes in and their feet are wet and they step onto the slick tile floor....almost everyone does the little flinch-It's best when someone has books in their hands because their hands immediatly flail about to catch their fall.  I too have done this so its justified right...Also I would help them pick up their books.



9. I am so overly excited for Christmas this year.  I love the decorations, the smells, wraping presents, Christmas parties, 12 Days of Christmas.  I'm so excited.  I'm just lucky that Maddie is still so little to make it so much fun still. 

10. It's almost time for a break from SCHOOL!!! YUSSS.

2 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I love your post! And I absolutely love Christmas movies...my husband won't watch them with me :(

Josh and Heidi said...

I love all these things too!I love this time of year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails