Las Vegas Baby-This summer we decided to go to LAS VEGAS for my friend Lindsay Child's 21st Birthday. So in July, Me, Ali, Lindsay, and two of Lindsay's friends drove down for the weekend. Probably the worst road trip I've been on in my whole life. It was the hottest day of the year and my car started overheating, so we turned on the heater---I'm not kidding you, It was torture. We couldn't help but laugh but it was a LONG drive there. Once we got there we had so much fun.




We got a REALLY cheap deal on a condo/hotel and each had our own bedroom, a kitchen, living room, huge tub it was awesome and for way cheap. One night we went to TAO and danced the night away and the next night we went to XS. We layed out and walked around during the day and danced ALL NIGHT. Such a fun trip I love LV!!
1 comment:
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
http://theprovidentwoman.com
Post a Comment