I know my posts are all over the place! I still have some Christmas pictures and other stuff but I wanted to show you these cute VALENTINE cupcakes I made just because it's Valentine's on Saturday! Cute huh!
Ok I want to EAT one of those right NOW!! I am so glad you found me, of course I remember you. It looks like things are going great in your life and you look so good. keep in touch girl!
Hey Lacy! Those cupcakes look amazing. I love making fun food like that too. So I had forgotten to post you as a link on our blog and it took me forever to find your comment on our post (so that I could find your address) ...but do not worry, I finally found ya. I put you up as a link on our blog :)
4 comments:
Ok I want to EAT one of those right NOW!! I am so glad you found me, of course I remember you. It looks like things are going great in your life and you look so good. keep in touch girl!
Oh by the way the last comment was from Lindsey Thatcher Smith, i forgot I was on my sisters computer.
Hey Lacy! Those cupcakes look amazing. I love making fun food like that too. So I had forgotten to post you as a link on our blog and it took me forever to find your comment on our post (so that I could find your address) ...but do not worry, I finally found ya. I put you up as a link on our blog :)
We made cupcakes for Valentine's too. I love cupcakes.......my boys devoured them in days..LOL!!!! Yours are soo cute!
Post a Comment